Sunday, October 7, 2012

Great School Day, Grilling Out, Crocheting Blanket Plans and Neighbor

     Today we had a good school day and the kids got all of their schoolwork done by 3:30pm. I woke my hubby up and started the grill to get it ready for burgers and hotdogs. I made some baked beans to go with them. He is outside grilling them now and I cannot wait for dinner because I'm hungry.
The kids are loving learning typing this year online. They have almost finished learning all of the home row keys.
     My neighbor in this RV park started watering her lot this morning. She also racked a deep trench around the tall tree stump in front of her RV and all along the side of her RV. She filled the trench full of water multiple times and proceeded to water the tree stump from top to bottom. She must have watered her entire lot at least 30 times. She also sprayed off her vehicle multiple times and even watered the ground under her RV and under her vehicle. She literally had her hose on running water at jet speed for 3 hours today. It was a bit distracting to the kids because I couldn't get them to stop peeking out the windows and giggling. I think that they actually enjoyed watching her because it was funny.
     My husband and I have been trying to figure out what the ideal yarn for the queen sized blanket I plan to crochet for our bed will be. We are trying to find something we will enjoy, but that will also be affordable. The Alpaca mix yarn that we have found online is really nice and thick, but unfortunately it is too expensive. If we choose to go with something like that it would cost nearly $500, which is ridiculus. I am probably going to go with a wool brand that I saw in Walmart and Michaels that was much more affordable. $100-$150 for a queen sized blanket for our bed would be much more manageable and I hope to find it in bulk online for even less.
     I want to thank all of my friends for reading my blog and for clicking on an ad on the side or bottom of my blog after reading it. That really helps me out to be able to stay home with my children because I get paid a little each time someone checks out an ad. I hope you all have a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment