Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall Colors, Night Spider, etc..

I am looking forward to watching the debate tonight. It should be interesting watching Romney make a fool of himself in front of the American people again. I am glad Christian is off so that he can watch it also.
So, last night I had a horrible thing happen. I woke up freaking out at like 2am. I swore I saw a big ass spider hanging on the wall beside me in bed. I jumped up and flipped on the light. Christian didn't know what to think. He looked all around the wall and in the bed and nothing. After about one hour of being up and trying to calm myself, I was able to get back in bed. I finally figured out what happened. There is a border that runs around our living area and bedroom. It is like pictures of vines with leaves in black. I must have saw that along with the moonlight from our open window and "saw" a spider. Needless to say, I need some coffee, lol.
Homeschool park day is tomorrow and another homeschooling mom is bringing me some books she doesn't want anymore. One is a Harcourt History book, one is a NASA dvd and workbooks, and the others are a few various writing books. I am planning on bringing a few things for the other moms as well. Educational things from the mail from various organizations...sometimes they send to many. Also, a woman in the homeschool group is wanting to help me learn how to knit. I'm nervous and excited about that as well. I wouldn't care if it was knitting or crocheting, but making fingerless gloves and socks would be great regardless.
I got our Urban Birds Kits in the mail a few days ago. They were neat. There were two small posters, a sticker, a packet of sunflower seeds, and few other things. You can list which birds you spot outside and mail a form back to them so they can have the new data to help keep track of the birds. I took a pic of what came in the kit and will show you below.
Lastly, we took some nice pics of the field beside the RV park. The desert bushes and plants are beginning to turn colors. There are also a few pics of that as well and I stuck a cute one of my puppy as well.  Enjoy your day friends!


 

1 comment:

  1. Sadly he seems to have come out better than Obama

    ReplyDelete